Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- We have moved our office! EIPC Change of Address
- Final Program for the EIPC Winter Conference Salzburg, February 2–3, 2017
News from Germany
- SMT Hybrid Packaging – New Tutorial concept and conference focus released
News from the UK
- Ventec Showcases Innovations in PCB Materials for High-Speed/Low-loss Applications at APEX 2017
- Lead Free Hand Soldering & Desoldering - Online or On Site
- Process Ionic Contamination testing: The world's first and only combined ROSE & PICT Tester
News from WECC Members
- News from the IPC
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The productronica show was indeed filled with new technology, and it was great to meet with people and learn about it. This is precisely how I met AGFA’s Frank Louwet, who filled me in on the Dipamat inkjet solder mask they have been developing. It seemed an odd choice to go from film to solder mask, but as Frank explained, it makes perfect sense.