Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- We have moved our office! EIPC Change of Address
- Final Program for the EIPC Winter Conference Salzburg, February 2–3, 2017
News from Germany
- SMT Hybrid Packaging – New Tutorial concept and conference focus released
News from the UK
- Ventec Showcases Innovations in PCB Materials for High-Speed/Low-loss Applications at APEX 2017
- Lead Free Hand Soldering & Desoldering - Online or On Site
- Process Ionic Contamination testing: The world's first and only combined ROSE & PICT Tester
News from WECC Members
- News from the IPC
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
On the last morning of IPC APEX EXPO 2018, we met with Nancy Jaster, IPC design programs manager and one of the driving forces behind IPC’s STEM Outreach program for high school students. We spoke about the students who were arriving on site at IPC APEX EXPO, and what the industry, and IPC, hoped to achieve with this valuable program.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With the recent planned acquisition of Orbotech in place by maker KLA-Tencor, much of the industry has speculated about Orbotech’s future. Barry Matties spoke with CEO Asher Levy about what lies in store for the Orbotech group and, more specifically, their PCB division should the deal close.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
We’ve all heard the cliché: What goes around, comes around. I’ve always felt that was especially true in our industry, with the frequent job changes people make—much accelerated in recent years but always a factor, since I can remember.