Reading time ( words)
News from China
- Atotech to Exhibit at SEMICON China 2017
News from the UK
- Silicon Chip Industry Awareness Workshop Seminar
- MicroTech 2017 IMAPS-UK Annual Conference
- ICT Evening Seminar West Midlands on Tuesday 14th March 2017
- Solder Ball Elimination - In Wave, Selective & Reflow Soldering
News from the USA
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Needham's Investment Bulletins
Electronics Industry News
- A Two-dimensional Material Developed by Bayreuth Physicist Prof. Dr. Axel Enders Together with International Partners Could Revolutionize Electronics
- The Rise of the Robot for Electronics Assembly
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 6
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
While walking around the PCB hall at productronica, I was approached by my good friend Gene Weiner. Gene emphatically directed me to the Elga booth to find out about their new extra-thick dry film that can image extremely fine features with a perfectly perpendicular sidewall. Elga Europe CEO Giorgio Favini filled me in on the details.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With the recent planned acquisition of Orbotech in place by maker KLA-Tencor, much of the industry has speculated about Orbotech’s future. Barry Matties spoke with CEO Asher Levy about what lies in store for the Orbotech group and, more specifically, their PCB division should the deal close.
Jan Pedersen, ELMATICA
IPC’s Automotive Addendum task group was started in November 2014 and the first edition of IPC 6012-DA was released in April 2016. We are now working on the revised version, and expect a release in Q2 2018. As standards need to evolve, develop and follow the needs of the industry, this work is continuous.