Reading time ( words)
News from China
- Atotech to Exhibit at SEMICON China 2017
News from the UK
- Silicon Chip Industry Awareness Workshop Seminar
- MicroTech 2017 IMAPS-UK Annual Conference
- ICT Evening Seminar West Midlands on Tuesday 14th March 2017
- Solder Ball Elimination - In Wave, Selective & Reflow Soldering
News from the USA
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Needham's Investment Bulletins
Electronics Industry News
- A Two-dimensional Material Developed by Bayreuth Physicist Prof. Dr. Axel Enders Together with International Partners Could Revolutionize Electronics
- The Rise of the Robot for Electronics Assembly
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 6
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
ICT technical director Bill Wilkie is well-known for choosing notable venues for Institute of Circuit Technology events, and his choice for this year’s Annual Symposium was the National Motor Museum, located in the village of Beaulieu in the heart of the New Forest, a national park in the county of Hampshire in Southern England. The region is known for its heathland, forest trails and native ponies.
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
For this first issue of Flex007 Magazine, we interviewed John Talbot, president and owner of Tramonto Circuits. Headquartered in metro Minneapolis, Minnesota, Tramonto manufactures flexible and rigid PCBs for a variety of industry segments. Editors Andy Shaughnessy, Patty Goldman and Stephen Las Marias asked John to discuss the challenges and opportunities in the world of flexible circuits, and some of the trends he’s seeing in this market.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
While walking around the PCB hall at productronica, I was approached by my good friend Gene Weiner. Gene emphatically directed me to the Elga booth to find out about their new extra-thick dry film that can image extremely fine features with a perfectly perpendicular sidewall. Elga Europe CEO Giorgio Favini filled me in on the details.