Reading time ( words)
News from China
- Atotech to Exhibit at SEMICON China 2017
News from the UK
- Silicon Chip Industry Awareness Workshop Seminar
- MicroTech 2017 IMAPS-UK Annual Conference
- ICT Evening Seminar West Midlands on Tuesday 14th March 2017
- Solder Ball Elimination - In Wave, Selective & Reflow Soldering
News from the USA
- Viscom Awards Horizon Sales for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Needham's Investment Bulletins
Electronics Industry News
- A Two-dimensional Material Developed by Bayreuth Physicist Prof. Dr. Axel Enders Together with International Partners Could Revolutionize Electronics
- The Rise of the Robot for Electronics Assembly
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 6
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
A return to the historic spa town of Harrogate in Yorkshire, England for the Institute of Circuit Technology Northern Seminar, to enjoy a diverse programme of presentations on safety standards, research in selective metal deposition, and developments in imaging and inspection techniques.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
I was introduced to liloTree and Chief Scientist Kunal Shah by Joe Fjelstad. It seems this small company (with Intel as part of its pedigree) has developed a novel ENIG process that just may shake up the regular chemistry suppliers. This new process is described as cost-effective and ecofriendly while completely eliminating black pad and brittle solder joints.
Kiersten Rohde and Jonathan Zinski, I-Connect007
Recently, Anaya Vardya, CEO of American Standard Circuits, invited two of I-Connect007’s newest team members, IT coordinator Jonathan Zinski and Editor Kiersten Rohde, to tour his facility in West Chicago, Illinois. Happy Holden, resident PCB expert, also joined the newbies on their field trip to ASC. In the following articles, Jonathan and Kiersten describe their experience touring ASC. Special thanks to Anaya for hosting the I-Connect007 team.