Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
Registration Now Open for EIPC Summer Conference Birmingham, June 1–2, 2017
News from Germany
- Atotech to Present its Chemistry and Equipment Solutions at the KPCA 2017
News from the Netherlands
- Contamination, Cleaning and Coating Conference, May 22–24, 2017
News from the UK
- ICT 43rd Annual Symposium at the Black Country Museum
- A Low-Cost Event (Free for Members) in Bristol on April 25
- What's New in Electronics Live Expo at The NEC, May 9–10
News from SMT Hybrid & Packaging
- Visit the EIPC Stand at Hall 5-325
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2017: Numerous Highlights in New Halls
- Pickering Interfaces to Showcase Latest Switching & Simulation Solutions at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 11
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.
EIPC’s Alun Morgan and Editor Pete Starkey discuss electronica's rise to prominence as the best place to meet not just EIPC members but also a broad spectrum of the value chain—designers through OEMs.