Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Program is available now! EIPC Summer Conference Birmingham, June 1 & 2
- 2nd EIPC Workshop on PCB Bio MEMs, May 31
- 1st Announcement EIPC & FED Designer Day, June 21, Brussels, Belgium
News from Germany
- Atotech's new Neoganth E Reducer
- Hofmann Leiterplatten Best Paper Award ECWC14 2017
- SCHWEIZER confirms slight turnover increase in FY 2016
News from Luxembourg
- Passing of Wilfried Halmes, Circuit Foil Luxembourg
News from the USA
- Ventec International Appoints Kyle Pattie as Account Manager, Eastern USA
Electronic Industry News
- Solid State Batteries Aim to Top Li-ion
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 13
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Increasing consumer demands for high performance and the need for high reliability in sectors such as automotive, LED lighting, and renewable energy mean that thermal management is now front and center on the priority list for PCB manufacturing.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.