Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Program is available now! EIPC Summer Conference Birmingham, June 1 & 2
- 2nd EIPC Workshop on PCB Bio MEMs, May 31
- 1st Announcement EIPC & FED Designer Day, June 21, Brussels, Belgium
News from Germany
- Atotech's new Neoganth E Reducer
- Hofmann Leiterplatten Best Paper Award ECWC14 2017
- SCHWEIZER confirms slight turnover increase in FY 2016
News from Luxembourg
- Passing of Wilfried Halmes, Circuit Foil Luxembourg
News from the USA
- Ventec International Appoints Kyle Pattie as Account Manager, Eastern USA
Electronic Industry News
- Solid State Batteries Aim to Top Li-ion
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 13
Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
The Top 5 list this week contains industry analysis from IPC’s Shawn DuBravac, news on the passage of the U.S. “CHIPS Plus” bill, new materials from Ventec, news about a fab for sale, and a chemistry company completing their acquisition, plus a brand new book in the I-Connect007 eBooks series.
I-Connect007 is excited to announce the release of the second title in Ventec’s series on thermal management, "The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, Volume 2." This second volume covers the latest developments in the field of thermal management, particularly in insulated metal substrates, using state-of-the-art products as examples, and focusing on specific solutions and enhanced properties of IMS.
Real Time with...IPC APEX EXPO
Pete Starkey interviews Mark Goodwin, COO of Ventec International, on the impact of the current supply chain condition. Their conversation also covers aerospace and the U.S. market. If you were unable to attend IPC APEX EXPO 2022, don't worry. We're bringing you coverage of the week's events in San Diego, from ribbon cutting to teardown.