Reading time ( words)
I-Connect007 has released the second book in our micro eBook design series authored by Polar Instruments: The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 2.”
The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…is an ongoing series of micro eBooks specifically dedicated to the education of PCB designers. This book series will become the gold standard for people seeking the most relevant design information available.
The latest title in this new line of eBooks, The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 2, is authored by Martyn Gaudion of Polar Instruments. In this edition, Gaudion examines issues such as laminate loss, differential insertion loss, impedance control, modelled vs. measured results, and much more.
“Martyn Gaudion has taken the extremely complex topic of signal integrity and provided an easy to understand explanation of this phenomena. I encourage everyone to download and read this engaging eBook,” says Happy Holden.
This book is a must-read, not just for designers, but for anyone involved with high-speed PCBs: purchasing agents, salespeople, marketing professionals, recent graduates, etc.
We welcome you to download this book for free by visiting here. You can find Part 1 of The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…Secrets of High-Speed PCBs and other titles in our eBook series by visiting our library at I-007eBooks.com.
Here are some other exciting titles in our micro eBook series:
- The Printed Circuit Buyer’s Guide to… AS9100 by Imagineering, Inc.
- The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to… Design for Manufacturability (DFM) by Altium
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals by American Standard Circuits
- The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to...Secrets of High-Speed PCBs - Part 1 by Polar Instruments
- The EMS Buyer’s Guide to… Procuring High-Complexity Electronics by Zentech—coming soon!
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Signal Integrity by Example – Part 1 and Part 2 by Mentor Graphics—coming soon!
- The Printed Circuit Assembler’s Guide to…Conformal Coating by Electrolube—coming soon!
We hope you enjoy The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to…Secrets of High-Speed PCBs – Part 2.
For more information, contact: