Reading time ( words)
News from Germany
- New Headlamp Dimension: Liquid Crystal HD Technology Enables Fully Adaptive Light Distribution in Real Time
- News from FED
- Smart Systems Integration 2018
- April Marks Further Growth for German PCB Manufacturers
Printed Electronics News
- Radio station Chairman becomes SIR Rex (almost)
- Semiconductor Industry News
- Samsung will Open Manufacturing Plant in the USA
- $6,000 of Electronics in Car by 2022
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 20
Samuel LeBlanc, Paul Deffenbaugh, Jacob Denkins, and Kenneth Church nSCRYPT INC.
Printed electronics is a familiar term that is taking on more meaning as the technology matures. Flexible electronics is sometimes referred to as a subset of this and the printing approach is one of the enabling factors for roll-to-roll processes.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
If there’s one benefit of old age, it’s being able to remember the introduction to our industry of technologies that may be taken for granted by the present generation, but were revolutionary at the time. I can recall the history of Ucamco as far back as the late 1980s when, as one of the very early adopters of the DISC laser plotter and its associated electronic PCB front-end tooling system, our company gained entry to a spectacular new world of pre-production engineering capability.
George Milad, Uyemura International Corporation
The PCB manufacturing cycle involves a series of interdependent processes starting from raw material and ending with the finished product. Successful PCB manufacturing shops coordinate, control and constantly upgrade their processes to meet the ever-changing market demands.