Reading time ( words)
Registration is now open for the IPC Fall Standards Development Meetings, which will once again be co-located with SMTA International, to be held on September 16–21 in Rosemont, Illinois.
The IPC Standard Development Committees cover a range of topics, including:
- Assembly & Joining
- Assembly Equipment
- Base Materials
- Cleaning & Coating
- Electronic Documentation Technology
- Electronic Product Data Description
- Embedded Devices
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Fabrication Processes
- Flexible and Rigid-Flex Printed Boards
- High Speed/High Frequency Interconnections
- Packaged Electronic Components
- Printed Board Design Technology
- Printed Electronics
- Process Control
- Product Assurance
- Product Reliability
- Rigid Printed Boards
- Terms and Definitions
Register by August 25 and save 10% on the combined IPC Standards Meetings and SMTA Conference.
For more information, click here.