Reading time ( words)
News from Austria
- AT&S Paves the Way for Autonomous Driving and High-speed Communication
News from Germany
- Unimicron will Rebuild the Inner-layer Plant
- Schweizer Electronic AG's Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Change of Ownership at Hausermann GmbH in Gars am Kamp
News from Switzerland
- Standards: IEC 61191-3:2017
News from the UK
- Eurocircuits Tips & Tricks - Cost-Effective Solder Paste Printing
Electronic Industry News
- BondFilm LDD MSAP – Atotech's Laser Direct Drilling Pretreatment for Advanced MSAP Applications
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 21
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
MIVA Technologies is a leading equipment builder for direct imaging technologies in the circuit board and microelectronics space. The company’s head of its business development group, Brendan Hogan, sat down for an interview to provide some background and where the company’s specialties lie.
Stephen Las Marias, I-Connect007
Cerambus Technology Inc. President John Nash sat down with I-Connect007 for a discussion on the latest developments in plating technology, challenges and opportunities in the China market, and their strategy for sustaining growth in a highly competitive industry.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Alun Morgan wrapped-up the proceedings, thanking delegates for their attention, speakers for sharing their knowledge and sponsors for their generous support. Special thanks and good wishes to Michael Weinhold for his enormous contribution over the years, and to Kirsten Smit-Westenberg and Carol Pelzers for their calm and professional organisation and management of another superb event.