Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Call for Papers for EIPC Winter Conference Lyon, France, February 1–2, 2018
News from Germany
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2018: Call for Tutorials Launched
- Schweizer Electronic AG: Preliminary Figures for the First Half Year 2017 and Adjustment of Forecast
Electronic Industry News
- IoT Growth Slower than Expected
- Made in China 2025: Make or Break for Europe?
News from the UK
- Forthcoming SMART Dates for 2017
- IMAPS News for July 2017.... Holiday Time is Coming!
- The "RELPACK" Reliability Conference
News from the USA
- Ventec's Martin Cotton Joins Speaker Line-up at Advancements in Thermal Management Conference 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 23
Real Time with...HKPCA and IPC
During the 2017 International Printed Circuit & APEX South China Fair (HKPCA & IPC Show 2017) in Shenzhen, IPC Asia President Philip S. Carmichael speaks with I-Connect007 Managing Editor Stephen Las Marias about the move in the value chain that’s driving the electronics manufacturing industry forward.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
IPC is planning to hold a special meeting on automotive electronics for senior executives during IPC APEX EXPO 2019. The meeting will be planned and produced by the IPC Ambassador Council. Its presentations will feature senior members of the entire automotive electronics supply chain.
This has been an exciting year for Prototron, which has achieved Mil-PRF-31032 and gone into the flex business. Most recently, Prototron received word that they had achieved their AS9100 Rev D, which made me want to check in with Kim O'Neil and find out more.