Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Extended Deadline: September 10 – Call for Papers for EIPC Winter Conference Lyon, France, February 1–2
News from Austria
- First Quarter of 2017/18: AT&S Starts the Financial Year with Significant Revenue Growth and Improved Earnings
Electronic Industry News
- The "New" High Cost of Doing Business in China
- "Alexa, Understand Me"
- Battery-free Mobile Phone Nears Reality
News from the UK
- Spirit Circuits Open their Factory in Romania – BATM Systems
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 24
Andy Shaughnessy, I-Connect007
Advanced Circuits is one of the largest PCB manufacturers in the United States. Now, the company is expanding the range of its services with the launch of its new Offshore Division. Recently, the company hired PCB veteran Greg Papandrew to lead the new division and help the company meet buyers’ demand for offshore PCB sourcing.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
At the recent SMTA International show in Rosemont, Illinois, I had an opportunity to meet with Mark Osborn, president and owner of Colonial Circuits, based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Colonial Circuits is a supplier of PCBs, mainly for the defense industry.
Dan Beaulieu had the chance recently to sit down with Camtech Technologies founder and President Joe Nickerson, now the newly appointed American Standard Circuits’ VP of sales, to discuss Camtech Technologies and his new role with American Standard Circuits. It was an interesting talk.