Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Extended Deadline: Call for Papers for EIPC Winter Conference Lyon
News from Finland
- Aspocomp's Half Year Financial Report 2017
News from Germany
- The Hermes Standard: Viscom Working on First Field Tests
- UNIMICRON Given Go-ahead for Reconstruction
News from Israel
- Eltek Reports 2017 Second Quarter Financial Results
News from the UK
- Reliability and Process Trouble Shooting with SMART Group Events
- ICT Evening Seminar, Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island, September 19
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 26
Tulip Gu, I-Connect007
The topic of the July issue of PCB007’s China Online Magazine is “Automatic PCB Factories,” focusing on the pressures of cost, delivery time and process, and the irreversible trend toward automated PCB factories. Centering on this theme, we interviewed Andy Zhou, COO of Victory Giant Technology (HuiZhou) Co. Ltd., the first domestic PCB manufacturer who carries out large-scale implementation of intellectualization throughout the factory.
Dan Feinberg, Technology Editor, I-Connect007
CES Unveiled exhibitors range from well-known companies such as: Lenovo, showing their latest high-end (and very impressive) notebooks, tablets and all in one computers; Ampad, with their new series of very capable fast and long range routers; and Thrustmaster, showcasing their virtual reality-ready gaming peripherals. Additionally, there are many previously almost unknown companies exhibiting many IoT items.
Barry Lee Cohen
Collateral is such an ugly word. As the late, great Rodney Dangerfield would have put it, brochures, sell sheets, process manuals, and other sales support tools often get no respect in our digital world. Even the convenience of downloading a PDF is scoffed at by today’s millennials who rely on the “Almighty App” and the “All-Knowing Cloud” to view, digest and store information.