Reading time ( words)
The EIPC General Assembly meeting will take place on November 16, during productronica 2017 in Munich, Germany.
This year, EIPC also needs to elect a Board of Directors for the period 2018-2019. The outcome of the election will be presented at the General Assembly meeting and by email after the meeting. EIPC has always been very well served by an excellent team of directors, who give generously of their time and expertise to assist the Institute in its work and without whom we would be greatly impoverished.
The voting procedure are as follows:
1. A maximum of 10 candidates can be voted for. Please note if more than 10 votes are marked on the election form, the form will not be valid.
2. Please give your vote by ticking the corresponding box.
3. If you wish to add additional candidates to the list please indicate it on the form using the space under 'New EIPC Board member. The maximum number of candidates has to remain 10.
4. In addition to the 10 candidates for the Board, please give your vote for the treasurer on the bottom of the election form.
5. Please return your voting form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.