Reading time ( words)
Electronics Industry News
- Kingwong Seeks European Sales & Engineer Manager
News from the FED
- FED feiert 25-jähriges Jubiläum in Berlin: Digitalisierung im Fokus
News from Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Deadline for Abstract Submission Extended
News from Norway
- Elmatica COO Raymond Goh Increases His Responsibilities in the Company
News from productronica
- Seica SpA to Exhibit at productronica 2017
News from the UK
- ICT Evening Seminar at the Majestic Hotel, Harrogate, on December 5, 2017
- Polar Instruments News
- Smart Group: BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live
- IMAPS-UK presents RELPACK 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 31
Akber Roy, Rush PCB Inc.
Designing with flexible PCBs is not much different from doing the same with rigid boards, except that the designer must account for the mechanical complexity associated with flex circuits. For instance, a flexible PCB can tear if flexed beyond its capability during installation. Therefore, it is very important to create a mechanical model of the PCB and test it for a proper fit, before taking up the electrical design.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
HDPUG is a non-profit trade organization comprised of members from top companies in the electronics industry, from materials suppliers and manufacturers, to OEMs and end users. Key activities include collaborating on issues facing multiple industries and bringing people together on projects who might not have met otherwise. Barry Matties met HDPUG’s European representative and project facilitator Alun Morgan at the recent EIPC Summer Conference to learn more about the group and current projects.
Steve Williams, The Right Approach Consulting LLC
I had the privilege of working with American Standard Circuits (ASC) over the past year with their successful pursuit of AS9100 quality management system certification. The company has chosen to share their approach, lessons learned and benefits gained by going through this formidable process.