Reading time ( words)
- Institute of Circuit Technology Hayling Island Seminar 2017
- Am Labels presented with distribution award by anytron at LABELEXPO 2017
- NPL/SMART Process, Design & Reliability Seminar
- 3D Printing Shortens PCB Prototyping Cycle
News from productronica
- EIPC @ productronica 2017
- Viscom at productronica with outstanding solutions for 3D AOI and 3D AXI
11/26/2018 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
This issue is a special one. We devote the entire magazine to a detailed look at Green-Source Fabrication (a division of Whelen Engineering) and its brand new, fully automated HDI facility in New Hampshire. GreenSource is arguably the most advanced and automated fabrication facility in North America today.
07/10/2018 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Alun Morgan wrapped-up the proceedings, thanking delegates for their attention, speakers for sharing their knowledge and sponsors for their generous support. Special thanks and good wishes to Michael Weinhold for his enormous contribution over the years, and to Kirsten Smit-Westenberg and Carol Pelzers for their calm and professional organisation and management of another superb event.
07/09/2018 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The sun was shining in Dusseldorf as delegates returned to the conference room for the second day of the EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference. There were very few empty chairs—even those who had enjoyed a late networking session in the hotel bar had taken their seats as Paul Waldner opened the proceedings with Session 5, on a theme of future PCB design, material and processes for the PCB supply chain.