Reading time ( words)
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
- Positive Operative Business Performance Continues at Schweizer
- Zollner invests in the first combined pick-and-place and dispensing unit from Essemtec
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference, November 14-15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5, 2017
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21, 2017
01/31/2019 | I-Connect007
On the IPC APEX EXPO show floor Wednesday, the energy and action peaked with control software and interconnected machine communication continuing to be the buzz at the show.
02/20/2018 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The first day of the conference had started and ended in the dark—a long and technically intense day! After a convivial conference dinner and a good night’s sleep we were back on the bus, this time in daylight at the slightly later time of 8:00 a.m., for the journey from downtown Lyon back to Alstom’s conference facility in Villeurbanne, and it wasn’t raining. In fact, there was even some sunshine later in the day!
01/29/2018 | Barry Matties, I-Connect007
The end of 2017 caps an exciting time for IPC and IPC China as membership has grown substantially, in part because of new offerings from the organization to its Asian members. Meeting with Barry Matties at HKPCA, John Mitchell and Phil Carmichael discuss the areas of focus for IPC in the upcoming year, first and foremost being education and welcoming a new generation into the industry.