Reading time ( words)
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
- Positive Operative Business Performance Continues at Schweizer
- Zollner invests in the first combined pick-and-place and dispensing unit from Essemtec
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference, November 14-15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5, 2017
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21, 2017
07/16/2018 | Barry Matties, I-Connect007
As the 2018 EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference came to a close in Dusseldorf, Germany, Barry Matties met with Chairman Alun Morgan to look back at how far the EIPC has come in the past 50 years and say goodbye to Michael Weinhold, longtime director and industry veteran, who announced his retirement at this year’s event.
07/11/2018 | Barry Matties, I-Connect007
This year’s EIPC summer conference marked the 50th anniversary for the organization, and with it, the retirement of longtime EIPC member and industry leader Michael Weinhold. I spoke with Michael on his 50+ years in the industry, and on behalf of everyone at I-Connect007, we wish Michael a pleasant retirement and the best going forward.
07/13/2018 | Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Just like old times—meeting with John Ling, with whom I had previously travelled to industry events for over two decades, and who still carries the role of EIPC marketing manager, to fly together from Birmingham UK to Dusseldorf in Germany for the EIPC 50th Anniversary Summer Conference.