Reading time ( words)
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
- Positive Operative Business Performance Continues at Schweizer
- Zollner invests in the first combined pick-and-place and dispensing unit from Essemtec
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference, November 14-15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5, 2017
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21, 2017
07/04/2017 | Akber Roy, Rush PCB Inc.
Designing with flexible PCBs is not much different from doing the same with rigid boards, except that the designer must account for the mechanical complexity associated with flex circuits. For instance, a flexible PCB can tear if flexed beyond its capability during installation. Therefore, it is very important to create a mechanical model of the PCB and test it for a proper fit, before taking up the electrical design.
06/21/2017 | Barry Matties, I-Connect007
HDPUG is a non-profit trade organization comprised of members from top companies in the electronics industry, from materials suppliers and manufacturers, to OEMs and end users. Key activities include collaborating on issues facing multiple industries and bringing people together on projects who might not have met otherwise. Barry Matties met HDPUG’s European representative and project facilitator Alun Morgan at the recent EIPC Summer Conference to learn more about the group and current projects.
12/28/2016 | Steve Williams, The Right Approach Consulting LLC
I had the privilege of working with American Standard Circuits (ASC) over the past year with their successful pursuit of AS9100 quality management system certification. The company has chosen to share their approach, lessons learned and benefits gained by going through this formidable process.