Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- A Conversation with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg
- Updated Program Available! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, A Century of Conferences, A Lifetime of Excellence
Electronics Industry News
- Apple Scientists Disclose Self-Driving Car Research
News from the FED
News from the UK
- Ventec Proudly Support “Skate for the 22 Foundation” to Help Raise Awareness of Veteran Suicide
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 36
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.
EIPC’s Alun Morgan and Editor Pete Starkey discuss electronica's rise to prominence as the best place to meet not just EIPC members but also a broad spectrum of the value chain—designers through OEMs.