Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Phil Stoten Interviews Martin Cotton from Ventec and Michael Weinhold from EIPC About Future Needs to Grow Business Opportunities
Electronics Industry News
- 70th Anniversary of the Invention of the Transistor
News from Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Highlights in the Conference and Social Program
News from the UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium will be held on June 5, 2018 at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu
- Ventec International Launches Latest Mobile tec-APP
- ICT Seminar Review - Harrogate December 5, 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 37
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
June marks the start of summer, and with that, the EIPC’s annual summer conference. Highlighted by its thought-provoking presentations, social outings and factory tours, the conference continues to be valuable and productive for attendees. This year should prove no different, with EIPC set to celebrate its 50th anniversary. I spoke with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg about what can be expected from the upcoming conference in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.