Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Over 100 Registrations for the EIPC Winter Conference in Lyon. Still Possible to Register!
Electronics Industry News
- Preview for IPC APEX Expo 2018
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018, Amsterdam
News from the UK
- Ventec Passes AS9100 Revision D Transition Audit in China and UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018, National Motor Museum
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from Germany
- Isola transfers ownership to investment group
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Conference Registration at Early Bird Prices Until End of February
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The final session, on European needs for new technology, product safety and training, was introduced and moderated by EIPC board member Dr. Michele Stampanoni, vice president of strategic sales and business development at Cicor Group.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
I recently had the opportunity to chat with the new director of sales and marketing at Eagle Electronics, Andy D’Agostino. I’ve visited Eagle before; they are endlessly busy, with good things going on, so I was happy when I learned that Brett McCoy was now COO and another fellow had taken over some of the sales and marketing activities. Andy comes with a wealth of experience and seems to have settled in nicely.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
Barry Matties met with Sharon Cohen, president of Orbotech West, at productronica 2017 to discuss what’s new at Orbotech, specifically their shift to be more customer-centric and to provide regional coverage across the globe. He also discusses the current trends in the marketplace and Industry 4.0.