Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Over 100 Registrations for the EIPC Winter Conference in Lyon. Still Possible to Register!
Electronics Industry News
- Preview for IPC APEX Expo 2018
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018, Amsterdam
News from the UK
- Ventec Passes AS9100 Revision D Transition Audit in China and UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018, National Motor Museum
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from Germany
- Isola transfers ownership to investment group
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Conference Registration at Early Bird Prices Until End of February
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
For our experts meeting on the August’s theme of reliability, we reached out to Colonial Circuits and asked them to participate in a conference call with our I-Connect007 editorial team consisting of Dan Feinberg, Andy Shaughnessy, Patty Goldman, and Happy Holden. Joining the call from Colonial Circuits was Mark Osborn, president and CEO, Kevin Knapp, quality manager, and Rodney Krick, manufacturing manager.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Part 2 of I-Connect007 Technical Editor Pete Starkey's article on the recent EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany, continues with recap of technical presentations by Emma Hudson, Shannon Juan, Alex Ippich, and Russell Morgan. Read on.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In this interview from productronica 2017, Isola’s Karl Stollenwerk discusses the decline of the laminate market in Europe over the past 17 years, current demands on raw materials, and Isola’s new strategy to remain competitive.