Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Over 100 Registrations for the EIPC Winter Conference in Lyon. Still Possible to Register!
Electronics Industry News
- Preview for IPC APEX Expo 2018
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018, Amsterdam
News from the UK
- Ventec Passes AS9100 Revision D Transition Audit in China and UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018, National Motor Museum
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from Germany
- Isola transfers ownership to investment group
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Conference Registration at Early Bird Prices Until End of February
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Every year IPC presents dozens of awards to committee members for their work completing standards and specifications and for other activities within the organization. However, a few awards are extra special and presented for extraordinary efforts, for long-time commitment to both IPC and the electronics industry.
On the last morning of IPC APEX EXPO 2018, we met with Nancy Jaster, IPC design programs manager and one of the driving forces behind IPC’s STEM Outreach program for high school students. We spoke about the students who were arriving on site at IPC APEX EXPO, and what the industry, and IPC, hoped to achieve with this valuable program.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With the recent planned acquisition of Orbotech in place by maker KLA-Tencor, much of the industry has speculated about Orbotech’s future. Barry Matties spoke with CEO Asher Levy about what lies in store for the Orbotech group and, more specifically, their PCB division should the deal close.