Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Over 100 Registrations for the EIPC Winter Conference in Lyon. Still Possible to Register!
Electronics Industry News
- Preview for IPC APEX Expo 2018
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018, Amsterdam
News from the UK
- Ventec Passes AS9100 Revision D Transition Audit in China and UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018, National Motor Museum
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from Germany
- Isola transfers ownership to investment group
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Conference Registration at Early Bird Prices Until End of February
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 2
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the ultracompetitive electronics manufacturing space, companies that don’t continually evolve and invest in new technologies run the risk of being left behind. At the recent EIPC summer conference, many next-generation processes and technologies were discussed and even put on display.
Every so often, a new product comes around that promises to be a game changer and LiloTree has one of those products. Not only is it cyanide-free, it has the potential to save 40% on your entire ENIG process and is proving to be far more stable than traditional ENIG products.
Stephen Las Marias, I-Connect007
Cerambus Technology Inc. President John Nash sat down with I-Connect007 for a discussion on the latest developments in plating technology, challenges and opportunities in the China market, and their strategy for sustaining growth in a highly competitive industry.