Reading time ( words)
Flexium Interconnect expects its sales to grow robustly in the first quarter of 2018 thanks to strong demand from its major clients, Digitimes reported. This, according to Cheng Ming-chih, chairman of the flexible PCB supplier.
The company has set total capex of NT$9.4 billion ($321.67 million) for 2018-2019 to further ramp up its capacity in order to capture the emerging business opportunities coming from the 5G, ADAS and AI sectors.
Of the planned capex for the next two years, 70% of the funds will to be used to ramp up the capacity of its plant in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and the remaining 30% for use in Kunshan, China, according to the Digitimes report.