Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Review Day 2 EIPC Winter Conference Lyon
- Date and location EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference: June 21 & 22, 2018, Geldern, Germany
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, March 13, 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9-12, with the first day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and then at Chester University
News from the USA
- Aegis Software Unveils the Industry's Most Complete Quality Management System at IPC APEX EXPO 2018
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 5
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With China’s recent shift towards quality, the next generation of PCB fabrication equipment must target yields and include the ability to track those yields, says Schmid’s Laurent Nicolet and Demitry Kostouros. Barry Matties recently sat down with these two gentlemen to talk more about the market shift and Schmid’s introduction of their new vertical line aimed at carving a niche in the market.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The second day saw the conference room full once more, the late networking session in the bar having resulted in no significant casualties, and I was pleased to accept the invitation to moderate the first session, on processes and materials for flexible PCBs.
Real Time with...IPC
How does a global provider of quality assurance services to the PCB industry give its customers the peace of mind that no matter where they utilize its services that they will always be to the same consistent high standard? Gardien Global VP of Quality Rick Meraw explains the benefits of an in-house-developed ERP system in driving efficiency and best practice throughout the organization.