Reading time ( words)
Throughout the year, elected and appointed officials make policy decisions that impact your business. Although IPC’s Government Relations team works tirelessly to advocate on behalf of our members, you are our best spokesperson.
IMPACT Washington, D.C. 2018, to be held on May 21–23, is IPC’s premier advocacy event, gathering industry leaders from across the country in support of a stronger, more advanced manufacturing economy.
- During this two-and-a-half-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry executives who share your commitment to the success of our industry;
- Gain deeper understanding of the policy issues we face;
- Speak directly to leaders in Congress and the Administration in support of our common policies; and
- Share your company’s particular concerns and unique experiences.
Join us in Washington, D.C. on May 21–23. For more information or to register, click here.
On the last morning of IPC APEX EXPO 2018, we met with Nancy Jaster, IPC design programs manager and one of the driving forces behind IPC’s STEM Outreach program for high school students. We spoke about the students who were arriving on site at IPC APEX EXPO, and what the industry, and IPC, hoped to achieve with this valuable program.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
With the recent planned acquisition of Orbotech in place by maker KLA-Tencor, much of the industry has speculated about Orbotech’s future. Barry Matties spoke with CEO Asher Levy about what lies in store for the Orbotech group and, more specifically, their PCB division should the deal close.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
We’ve all heard the cliché: What goes around, comes around. I’ve always felt that was especially true in our industry, with the frequent job changes people make—much accelerated in recent years but always a factor, since I can remember.