Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Program Available! EIPC Summer Conference Leoben 2019
- Review Day 2 EIPC Winter Conference Milan 2019
News from Germany
- Ventec Upgrades ISO 7 Aerospace-standard Prepreg and Laminate Clean-room Facility in Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2019 Once Again Offers Numerous Highlights
News from Norway
- All in Space is Not Rocket Science – Golden Cooperation Between Newcomer SatRevolution and Expert Elmatica
News from the UK
- WNIE Live 2019 – Call for Papers!
News from the USA
- Aegis Software Removes Critical Impediments to Industry 4.0 at SMTconnect 2019
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2019
Andy Shaughnessy, Design007 Magazine
I recently spoke with PCB Technologies’ Jeff De Serrano, Yaniv Maydar, and Alon Menache about their new venture, InPack. They explain their plans to focus on advanced packaging, miniaturization, and other high-end technology, with much faster time to market, and they offer a view of the global market as well.
Dan Beaulieu, D.B. Management Group
As a student of the printed circuit board industry, I am always interested in learning more about companies all over the world. When I connected with Abhay Doshi, managing director of Fine-Line Circuits Ltd. in India, I welcomed the opportunity to learn more about him, his company, and the Indian PCB business as a whole—it was all that, and so much more. Here’s what I learned.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Although it was originally proposed to hold a one-day face-to-face EIPC conference in Frankfurt, travel restrictions in Germany made this impractical. But the Technical Snapshot webinar format has proved so successful that it was decided to run an extended version as an alternative—two sessions, with three presentations each. It worked extremely well. The carefully selected program on February 23 featured excellent speakers, and seamless organisation added up to an outstanding event.