Reading time ( words)
Nano Dimension Ltd. will lead an educational session and exhibit at Zuken Innovation World Americas. The event takes place April 15-17 in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Acquire critical knowledge of next-generation additive electronics on Wednesday, April 17 at 10:00 am ET with Nano Dimension USA President Simon Fried. Fried’s course is suitable for all audience levels and aims to explore the features and advantages of additive manufacturing for printed circuit board (PCB) fabrication, RF antennas and sensors. The course will also dive into the PCB design process and how software tools, like those offered by Zuken, can assist engineers early on in the manufacturing process.
- Discuss the benefits and capabilities of the award-winningDragonFly Proadditive manufacturing system with Nano Dimension, and its reseller Trimech, at the Trimech booth in the exhibition area. The DragonFly Pro is transforming additive manufacturing by enabling designers and engineers to 3D-print metal and polymer simultaneously to achieve rapid, secure in-house prototyping of functional electronics such as sensors, conductive geometries, antennas, printed circuit boards and other innovative devices.
- Tap into industry trends with Fried who is available to discuss a number of hot topics throughout the event, including:
- The role of additive electronics manufacturing in Industry 4.0
- The increasing synergy between additive manufacturing, the IoT and Industry 4.0
- Industry timelines for production-scale 3D printed electronics
About Nano Dimension Ltd.
Nano Dimension is a leading electronics provider that is disrupting, reshaping, and defining the future of how cognitive connected products are made. With its unique 3D printing technologies, Nano Dimension is targeting the growing demand for electronic devices that require increasingly sophisticated features. Demand for circuitry, including PCBs - which are the heart of every electronic device - covers a diverse range of industries, including consumer electronics, medical devices, defense, aerospace, automotive, IoT and telecom. These sectors can all benefit greatly from Nano Dimension’s products and services for rapid prototyping and short-run manufacturing. For more information, please visit www.nano-di.com.