Reading time ( words)
Mike Carano, VP of technology and business development, and Witold Paw, R&D manager, of RBP Chemical Technology will hold a webcast on innovations in medical implant chemistry. The webcast will provide an overview of the custom formulated processes that the in-house team of scientists and chemists have created at RBP Chemical.
The webcast is scheduled on June 25 at 12:00pm CST. Topics for discussion will include:
- Chemical solutions for Nitinol, stainless steel, cobalt chrome and titanium alloys.
- Minimizing base metal removal while effecting a smooth and passivated device.
- Finding common defects of Nitinol wire and how to troubleshoot.
- Removing oxides on Nitinol without attacking the base material.
- Chempolishing vs. electropolishing—which is more practical?
For more information or to register, visit www.rbpchemical.com/webcasts.