Reading time ( words)
Following up our earlier news regarding EIPC's partnership with the What's New in Electronics Live event in the UK from September 18-19 at their new venue NAEC Stoneleigh.
The EIPC will have a pavilion at the event and we have managed to secure a discount for all EIPC members. Stand options start at £900 (including member discount) for a POD stand (2x2 area with furniture and electrical package), but other spaces are available if you wish to show on a larger scale.
To celebrate, you will also receive an exceptional marketing package, this is over £2,500 of advertising and marketing collateral via both the WNIE and dedicated WNIE Live newsletters. These newsletters reach a global audience of over 60,000 contacts, plus another 17,000 social media followers. The newsletters get around 26% open rate so your message will be reaching the right audience.
The 2019 package includes:
- An allocation of FREE advertising on the weekly WNIE newsletter (tile advertisement 264 x 100px)
- Additional exclusive advertising and promotion on the new WNIE Live newsletter
- Promotion via the WNIE social media channels
- Upgraded industry directory listing on www.wnie.online/exhibitor-directory
- Free job vacancy and white paper postings for 12 months
- 20% discount on any future advertising on the WNIE platforms
- The opportunity to be involved with seminars, round table discussions and interviews with WNIE TV
The sooner you sign up the more you will benefit from the additional promotion.
Registration is open to the PCB industry and at a reduced fee to EIPC members.