Reading time ( words)
Next week over 250 exhibitors will showcase the latest progress with printed and flexible electronics at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The final early bird pricing ends today, with access to the event starting from just $150.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Largest gathering of the industry globally.
- Focused on the application of printed electronics—hear from speakers including GM, Faurecia, OSRAM, Microsoft, Schreiner, Visionox, AB-inBev, UTRC, LG, GE and many more
- Over 280 speakers across 8 parallel tracks—huge education programs focused on the most important developments
- Over 250 exhibitors many showcasing the technology in action.
- Matchmaking networking via a dedicated app—meet the people you need to see
- Exhibitor Tours led by IDTechEx highlighting exhibitors involved in functional materials and advanced processing, flexible and printed electronics systems and more.
The exhibition features seven focused pavilions, focused on territories and topics. In addition, the IDTechEx Launchpad showcases new products and prototypes from early stage companies and Demonstration Street features hands-on samples and demonstrators across the variety of printed and flexible electronic applications.
Register by Wednesday November 13 to receive the final early bird pricing. Register at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
03/27/2020 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
In this audio interview, Nolan Johnson gets an update from Dan Beaulieu, a 40+ year veteran of the electronics manufacturing industry and an industry consultant for 25+ years. Dan shares an update on current business operations for D.B. Management, including how—like his clients—he may be at home, but it's still business as usual. Dan also offers his perspective on how our industry will weather and emerge from this challenging time.
03/30/2020 | Nolan Johnson, PCB007
Todd Kolmodin, VP of quality for Gardien Services USA, updates Nolan Johnson on Gardien’s operations. Specifics include Gardien’s certification as an essential business for U.S. Department of Defense work and an overview of the work and staffing policies in place at all of the company's facilities across the United States and the various work restrictions—all with the goal of “keeping the wheels turning” in the industry.
03/23/2020 | I-Connect007
On March 23, IPC Chief Economist Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D., CFA, spoke with I-Connect007 publisher Barry Matties in an exclusive phone interview immediately following DuBravac’s online briefing to IPC member attendees.