Reading time ( words)
Atotech, a leading surface-finishing solutions provider, delivering chemistry, equipment, and service to support diverse end-markets such as mobile devices, computers, consumer electronics, the global automotive industries, and many others, will present at the 34th Electronics R&D, Manufacturing and Packaging Technology Expo – NEPCON JAPAN, Tokyo Big Sight Japan, on January 15th – 17th.
Visitors of the event are welcome to stop by the company’s booth W9-60 to discuss hot industry trends, latest product innovations and the company's development outlook for the coming year.
Atotech’s key highlights at NEPCON JAPAN include:
- vPlate® – New vertical continuous copper plating equipment for advanced HDI and IC substrate
- Polygon® PLB Line® – New desmear and electroless copper metallization equipment
- ViaKing® – A new enhanced graphite direct metallization process for flex and advanced base materials
- Printoganth® P2 – A new universal horizontal e’less Cu system for flex, flex-rigid, HDI & MLB base materials
- InPro® SAP3 – IC substrate via filling process for best uniformity at high current density
- InPro® PI – Copper pillar plating process for high interconnect density
- PallaBond® – A new direct pure EPAG surface finish for ultra-fine L/S application
- Stanna-COF – Immersion tin process for chip-on-film applications
- CovaBond® P100 – Adhesion promoter for plating on polyimide COF, flex HDI, mSAP, SAP
- Novabond® EX – A new generation adhesion promoter for advanced IC substrate manufacturing
- AgPrep® – Ultimate non-etching adhesion promoter for silver surfaces
- Argalin® XL – High performance inorganic and Cr(VI)-free silver anti-tarnish process
- Spherolyte® UF3 – High speed copper deposition for pillar applications
- Xenolyte® NI TR – High temperature resistant Ni for RDL and pad metallization
For more information about Atotech or its product offering, please visit www.atotech.com or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atotech is a global leader in surface-finishing solutions. Through a comprehensive systems-and-solutions approach, the company delivers chemistry, equipment, and service to support diverse industries such as consumer electronics, especially mobile devices and computers; global automotive; communication infrastructure; and many other industrial end-markets. Atotech’s relentless R&D efforts and global TechCenter presence allows it to deliver pioneering and sustainable products combined with unparalleled on-site customer support – making Atotech a critical partner to over 8,000 customers worldwide. Atotech is a team of 3,800 experts in over 40 countries generating annual revenues of $1.2 billion (2018). Atotech has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia and its headquarters is located in Berlin, Germany.