Reading time ( words)
The Nominating and Governance Committee of the IPC Board of Directors presented officer and member candidates for election at the 63rd IPC Annual Meeting on February 4, held in conjunction with IPC APEX EXPO 2020 at the San Diego Convention Center. Officers serve a two-year term, while members serve a four-year term.
The newly elected Board officers are:
- Board Chair – Shane Whiteside, president and CEO Summit Interconnect
- Board Vice Chair – Bob Neves, chairman and chief technology officer, Microtek Laboratories China
- Secretary/Treasurer – Tom Edman, president and CEO, TTM Technologies
The newly elected Board members are:
- Marc Peo, president, Heller Industries
- Hiroyuki Watanabe, executive vice president, NEC Platforms, Ltd.
- Robert Feuerstein, director, head of manufacturing technology, Continental Automotive GmbH
- Steve Pudles, president and CEO, Zentech Manufacturing
"IPC is privileged to have these officer and directors added to our current slate of Board members. All are active contributors to IPC initiatives and we look forward to their continued contributions to advancing IPC and the electronics industry," said John Mitchell, IPC president and CEO.
In addition to holding Board elections, IPC honored outgoing Board chair, Mikel Williams, Targus; and outgoing members, Mike Carano, RBP Chemical Technology and Joe O’Neil, Green Circuits. All three were honored for many years of service on the IPC Board of Directors.
For additional information on IPC's Board of Directors including bios on newly elected Board members, contact Sandy Gentry, IPC communications director, at SandyGentry@ipc.org.