Reading time ( words)
Abstracts are due for the 15th Electronic Circuits World Convention.
The 15th Electronic Circuits World Convention (ECWC15) is the most notable international PCB symposium held every three years in different cities around the world. In the last 40 years, members of the World Electronics Circuit Council (WECC) have taken turns to host this conference.
HKPCA is honored to host ECWC15 in 2020. The conference is scheduled to begin in Hong Kong on November 30, 2020 and conclude at the international Electronics Circuit Exhibition in Shenzhen on December 2, 2020.
The ECWC15 team seeks local and international papers for this event.
To submit an abstract
1. Download the ECWE15 Abstract Submission Form.
2. Email your abstract to email@example.com as soon as possible.
If your abstract is selected, your paper could be selected by the ECWC15 program committee to receive the ECWC15 Best Paper Award. The awards ceremony will take place on December 2, 2020.
Topics of interest for ECWC15 are in the areas of Management and Technology. The following are some example subjects within each of these discipline areas.
- Design and Development Tools—Materials, Components and Traceability
- Manufacturing—(Equipment, Technology, Process Development, Automation)
- Quality, Test and Life Cycle Management
- PCB Processes—(Chemical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Optical Technology)
- Packaging Technology—(System in Packaging, Wafer-Level Packaging, Panel-Level Packaging)
- Surface Mounting, Assembly and Interconnection
- Energy Harvesting/Green Energy
- Application-specific Areas—(Automotive Electronics and Electromobility, Industrial and Power Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Medical Electronics, Consumer Electronics)
- Advanced and Emerging Technologies—5G requirements on PCBs
- Smart Living Applications—E-Textiles/Smart Textiles—Printed Electronics/Printed Hybrid
- Global Market Trends and Outlook—Supply Chain Management
- Environment, health and Safety—Business Models and Strategy
- Certification and Qualifications—Total Cost of Ownership and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing—Traceability/Blockchain