Reading time ( words)
WHMA/IPC invites engineers, researchers, academics, technical experts, and industry leaders to submit technical conference abstracts for the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo (EWPTE), to be held May 11-13, 2021 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, Wis.
Expert technical presentations are being sought in the following areas:
- Case Studies on A-620 Success
- Quality Requirements
- ESD Impacts on Harness
- ESD Transmission through Harnesses
- High Frequency Cabling
- X-ray Inspection Techniques
- Crimping Challenges/Dos and Don’ts
- Crimp Cross Sectioning
- Wire Harness Troubleshooting
- Reliability Issues and Failure Analysis
- Wiring Harness Education and Training
- Connector Advances
- Process Equipment/Productions
- Ultrasonics Splicing and Terminating
- Harness Design Drawings
- Testing – Electrical/Environmental/
- Electric Vehicles (EV)/Electric Mobility
- Cleanliness and FOD
- Wiring Harness Rework
An approximate 300-word technical conference abstract summarizing original and previously unpublished work covering case histories, research and discoveries must be submitted. The submission should describe significant results from experiments and case studies, emphasize new techniques, discuss trends of interest, and contain appropriate technical test results. Final selected presentations will be limited to 30 minutes. Technical conference paper abstracts and course proposals are due January 5, 2021. To submit an abstract or course proposal, contact David Bergman, WHMA executive director and IPC vice president, standards and technology, at DavidBergman@ipc.org.
For additional information on attending or exhibiting, visit www.electricalwireshow.com.