Reading time ( words)
Ucamco announced that moving forward they will release new versions of their flagship products, UcamX and Integr8tor, simultaneously.
Below are lists of the most significant improvements, as well as relevant documents and videos detailing the two releases. But first ...
Why release simultaneously?
As more and more customers are programming their entire daily processes around Ucamco software, looking to achieve maximum automation, the company decided to make sure the base code is perfectly matched. The best way to do that is to release both UcamX and Integr8tor at the same time, allowing for maximum optimization of all processes.
- DPMX Import
- YELO Copper Adjuster extensions
- Text Updater
- SEC Horn Compensation
- Auto Markup extensions
- YELO Legend Adjuster extensions
- YELO Mask Adjuster (including Tombstone and Solder Escape prevention)
- Job Editor extension
- Smart Products extensions
- Drill Tool Manager extension
- Copper Repair extension
- ODB++ Import extensions
- QED analysis for backdrilled PCBs
- Altium PCB Input Connector
- DPMX (IPC-2581) data input
- QED conditional formatting based on copper weights
- Per-layer finished and base copper weights in QED
- Registration of the interactive time spent on a job
- Cockpit user auto log-off
- Assembly panel rout length analysis
- Addition of extra surface finishes and solder mask colors
- QED Solder Mask analysis extensions
- Annotated QED PDF
- QED PDF Summary table revision
Visit the download section of the Ucamco website for…
- The complete release overview
- A more elaborate explanation in video
- A list of code changes and fixes
UcamX v2020.12 and Integr8tor v2020.12 are now available for download. Ucamco recommends upgrading to the new versions at the earliest possible convenience.
Customers with software under warranty or covered by a maintenance contract can pick up this version free of charge from the Ucamco FTP download server using regular credentials. As most internet browsers have stopped supporting FTP download, Ucacmo recommends using FTP client to do so.
If you wish to upgrade to this version outside of a maintenance contract or wish to take out a maintenance contract, please contact your local sales channel or send an email with your request for quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org.