Reading time ( words)
West Chicago, Illinois-based PCB fabricator, American Standard Circuits will be exhibiting at this year’s Del Mar Electronics and Manufacturing Show on May 4th and 5th at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego, California.
President and CEO Anaya Vardya stated, “It will be great to get back to Delmar this year. This is one of the best shows for meeting and spending quality time with our customers, both current and future. We have really increased our capabilities and raised our technology level since the last time we exhibited at the show and look forward spreading the word.”
Visit American Standard Circuits in Booth #300 on the show floor.
Additional content from American Standard Circuits:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs by John Bushie and Anaya Vardya
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentalsby Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management: A Fabricator’s Perspective by Anaya Vardya
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007e book library here.