Reading time ( words)
American Standard Circuits will be exhibiting at the 2022 PCB West show on Wednesday, Oct. 5 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
American Standard Circuits president and CEO Anaya Vardya stated, “Silicon Valley is a target rich area with lots of opportunity to talk with so many PCB designers. As we grow, nearing $50 million this year, we continue our involvement with a great deal of cutting-edge technology which means working closely with designers on their products of the future. PCB West is certainly the best show for this.”
Be sure to visit American Standard Circuits on the show floor in booth #616.
Check out this educational content from American Standard Circuits:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management: A Fabricator’s Perspective
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.