Reading time ( words)
Ventec International Group Co., Ltd. announces the appointment of Paul Cooke as Senior Director of Business Development. With a holistic focus across the entire US region, Paul will further develop Ventec’s customer base in all key industry segments, including the core automotive, military, and aerospace sectors. Driven by the growing demand for Ventec’s products, as Sr. Director Business Development, Paul will also expand our US team with experienced individuals who provide exceptional customer solutions.
Paul comes to Ventec with 30 years of combined sales and engineering experience as a leading field application engineer in the PCB and electronics industries. An expert in both client and internal team relations, he has a comprehensive history in developing customer-led solutions, as well as a strong focus on training and industry education. Paul is a leader with several PCB standards organizations, including IPC, HDPUG and SMTA.
Chris Hanson, Global Head IMS Technology at Ventec comments: “Paul has extensive experience within the aerospace and military markets among others, and we’re enthusiastic to have him on board to grow our North American and Canadian client base.”
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates by Didier Mauve and Ian Mayoh
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to... Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, Volume 2, by Didier Mauve and Robert Art
- The Solutions Guide to... Thermal Management
- Roundtable Discussion: Use of IMS Thermal Materials in Multilayer Stackups for Power Applications, with Chris Hanson and Denis McCarthy of Ventec, Rax Ribadia of Excello Circuits, and Pete Starkey, I-Connect007 technical editor
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.