Reading time ( words)
MKS’ Atotech will be exhibiting at Semicon Europa and present its latest results on Cu-to-Cu direct bonding for 3D integration during Advanced Packaging Solutions Conference (APC) in Munich on November 16 from 11:50 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (room 14c; presenter: Ralf Schmidt, R&D Manager Semiconductor).
The company’s Semiconductor Advanced Packaging and Lead Frame Package experts will be highlighting latest manufacturing solutions for ENEPIG for pad metallization and RDL housing, pillar, RDL and lead frame applications, as well as be available for detailed discussions around other production trends at booth 165 in hall C1.
ENEPIG for pad metallization and RDL housing:
- Xenolyte® Ni: Electroless Ni plating for all requirements
- Xenolyte® Au: Reliable immersion and autocatalytic Au solutions
- Xenolyte® Pd HS: Pure electroless Pd deposits for high reliabilities
- Spherolyte® Cu UF 5: Tailorable and pure high-speed copper pillar plating
- Spherolyte® Ni: All liquid component ECD Ni electrolyte for highly uniform plating
- Spherolyte® SnAg: High-speed SnAg for lead-free, pure and uniform solder bump plating
- Spherolyte® Cu UF 3: Copper RDL process for purest line plating and micro via filling
- Promobond® AP2: Adhesion promoter for reliability improvement of next-generation Cu deposits
- AgPrep: Ultimate non-etching adhesion promoter for silver surfaces
- ppfPrep: NEAP for excellent adhesion and significant cost savings