Reading time ( words)
Anaya Vardya, President, and CEO of American Standard Circuits, recently announced that his company has earned its IATF 16949 Automotive re-certification by passing their recent audit. The company received their original certification 3 years ago.
The IATF 16949 Automotive Certification helps American Standard Circuits to:
- Improve product and process quality which often reduces cost
- Be a supplier of choice for the world’s largest automotive suppliers
- Integrate seamlessly into other quality management programs based on ISO 9100
“Earning this re-certification is another milestone towards our company’s goal to always be fully qualified in all the major certifications and registration. Our goal is to be best choice for our customers regardless of their marketplace,” stated Vardya when making the announcement. “It will help specifically with our automotive business which has been growing exponentially the past two years. Passing this year’s re-certification to IATF 16949 is a tribute to the entire ASC team that has worked so diligently on this project.”
Check out this educational content from American Standard Circuits:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management: A Fabricator’s Perspective
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.
About American Standard Circuits
American Standard Circuits (ASC) prides itself on being a total solutions provider, manufacturing quality rigid, metal-backed, RF/microwave, flex, and rigid-flex PCBs for the medical, automotive, industrial, defense, and aerospace markets in volumes from test and prototypes to large production orders. ASC has the expertise to provide a wide variety of technologies in a time-critical environment. Their qualifications include AS9100 Rev D, ISO 9001:2015, MIL-PRF 31032, MIL-PRF-55110, MIL-PRF-50884 certification and ITAR registration. In addition to manufacturing in the USA, ASC can transition and manage your PCB requirements to lower cost regions via its qualified supply chain of offshore partners. ASC also holds many key patents for metal bonding processes. For more information about American Standard Circuits' services or to ask one of their technology experts a question go to www.asc-i.com.