Reading time ( words)
In conjunction with CEFIC and EFRA (the European Flame Retardants Association), EIPC are pleased to announce that they will be holding a workshop on Wednesday November 11, 2015 at Productronica, in Munich, Germany from 10:00 am -12:30 pm.
Flame retardants find use in many segments of the electronics industry; all of which provide protection from fire hazards to improve user safety.
During this workshop you will learn about the following topics;
- EU Legislative framework, RoHS REACH and WEEE and End of Life
- Possible impact of EU legislation on future PCB manufacture in Europe
- Legislative status of TBBPA, the most widely used flame retardant in PCBs
The speakers will include Mr. A. Morgan, Chairman EIPC, Prof. M. Goosey, VP Technology EIPC who will be accompanied by Mr. P. Salemis of EFRA and Mr. F. Kohl of ICL.
- Introduction EFRA - P. Salemis
- Overview on Legislation - Prof. M. Goosey
- Flame retardant use in PCB Base Materials - A. Morgan
- RoHS 2, current status and future impact - F. Kohl
- Recycling, end of life - P. Salemis
- REACH process for end users - EFRA
- Panel Q&A
EIPC Members / EFRA members: € 200.-
Non-members: € 300.-
Additional employee from the same company 20% discount: € 160.- / € 240