Reading time ( words)
In an effort to bring a more stringent system into place, PCB fabricator Electronic Interconnect has received both their TS16949 and AS9100 certifications.
TS 16949 is the International Standard for Automotive Quality Management Systems. Developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) members, ISO/TS 16949 emphasizes the development of a process-oriented quality management system.
AS9100 series is the industry-recognized set of standards for quality assurance and risk management for those organizations involved with design, development, production, installation and servicing in the Aerospace industry.
These certifications will help Electronic Interconnect to:
- Increase supply chain sustainability and traceability
- Improve customer focus through product delivery and reliability
- Improve total supply chain quality management monitoring from offshore to onshore
- Improve the engineering process
- Produce PCBs with the best practices of the automotive and aerospace industries.
With the above benefits, these certifications will increase EI’s customer's end product credibility and reliability. As a complex component in the complete product, PCBs rely on numerous materials which can highly affect the overall product reliability and success in the market. EI's addition of the AS and TS certifications will give their customers a complete and reliable supply chain.
For more information about Electronic Interconnect, contact email@example.com or visit www.eiconnect.com.