Reading time ( words)
Pro-Tech Interconnect Solutions LLC is proud to announce UL approval for several new board types.
- Hybrid multilayer PCBs that combine Isola’s non-ANSI materials ISE-8, Tachyon 100G, I-Tera MT40, Astra MT77 or Chronon with their IS400 family of FR-4.0 materials.
- Hybrid multilayer PCBs using 3M C-Ply 2.2 intermixed with the Isola IS400 family of materials
- Single sided aluminum base PCBs using:
- Bergquist’s HT metal based laminate package
- Bergquist’s HPL-03015 metal based laminate package
- Isola laminates from the IS400 family (assembled in house)
All are available with a RoHS compliant surface finish or HASL, as well as with or without Taiyo’s PSR-4000 series soldermask.
About Pro-Tech Interconnect Solutions, LLC.
Based in Chaska MN (USA), Pro-Tech is a premier manufacturer of high-reliability printed circuit boards for the military, aerospace, medical, industrial, homeland security and avionics industries. Their focus is on prototype to medium volumes including HDI quick turn and heavy copper demands. Pro-Tech is currently certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, AS9100C:2009 and MIL-PRF-31032. Pro-Tech is ITAR registered (M25049) and their UL file number is E46269.