Reading time ( words)
Call for Papers From IPC Members
Now in its 39th year, the 14th Electronic Circuits World Convention (ECWC) will be held at the Korea International Exhibition & Convention Center (KINTEX) in Goyang City, South Korea from April 25 to 27, 2017. ECWC will be held along with the 2017 KPCA Show hosted by Korea Printed Circuits Association (KPCA).
This premier international conference is a triennial event for a world-class gathering of professionals from academia, industry and government. It will provide a forum to exchange ideas and to share recent developments in various fields of electronic interconnection and to foster networking and collaboration.
Each WECC member is asked to contribute speakers from specific geopolitical areas to participate in the 14th ECWC. IPC has been asked to solicit abstracts from all members.
Submit your paper or poster abstract no later than September 30, 2016.
IPC is in search of abstracts on topics in the areas of Management and Technology for electronics interconnection, including but not limited to:
- Market Trends and Outlook
- Global or Regional Market of PCB, materials, equipment, packaging, assembly and end products
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory management, contact electronic manufacturing services, outsourcing, supply chain collaboration and supply chain risk management
- Standards, Certification and Qualifications
- IEC/ISO, UL, third-party quality assessment, standard and product certification
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Environmental registration, halogen-free, lead-free, incorporating green technology
- Business Strategy
- New product/technology introduction, aligning business with academia, surviving in shifting markets and geopolitical areas
- New Materials and Components
- Design and Data Transfer
- Test and Reliability
- PCB Processes, Chemical and Physical
- HDI/Fine Circuit Fabrication, Processes and Equipment
- Flexible Circuit Materials, Design and Applications
- Technologies for Wearables, Internet of Things, Automotive, High-Power, High-Speed, LED and Energy Harvesting
- Latest in Packaging, Substrate Technologies, 2.5/3D and Embedded Devices
- SMT and Assembly
- Printed Electronics
- Opening of abstract submission June 29, 2016
- Abstract submission deadline September 30, 2016
- Notification of Abstract acceptance October 31, 2016
- Full paper submission deadline February 28, 2017
- Early Registration deadline March 18, 2017
For questions about submitting an abstract to IPC for the 14th ECWC, email Chris Jorgensen.
For more information about the 14th ECWC, email Dr. Tim Lee, ECWC 14 Secretariat.
World Electronic Circuits Council Members
- China Printed Circuit Association (CPCA)
- European Institute of Printed Circuits (EIPC)
- Hong Kong Printed Circuit Association (HKPCA)
- Indian Printed Circuit Association (IPCA)
- IPC — Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association (JPCA)
- Korea Printed Circuit Association (KPCA)
- Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA)