We are looking for a candidate with a passion for customer service and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Provide timely cost estimation and project budget definition; recommend pricing and estimate lead time.
• Maintain excellent relations with both new and existing customers.
• Review new applications and provide technical support.
• Keep apprised of relevant applications, quality and regulatory standards.
• Participate in contract review and price negotiations.
• Ongoing margin analysis; identify potential necessary price adjustment opportunities and cost reduction projects.
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with team including account management, customer service, purchasing, operations and quality on customer matters.
• Effective technical communicator
• Four-year Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
• PMP preferred
• 7-10 years Product Engineering or Product Management experience
• Well versed in Advanced Technical Materials (Aerospace and Defense preferred)
• Self-starter with trouble shooting/problem solving skills
• Computer savvy, quick learner
• Open to travel
• Project management and planning, ERP systems, CRM Software, spreadsheets
• Experience with cost and project modeling
• Full range of medical benefits
• Life Insurance
• Matching 401K
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts at local retailers