Engineering Project Manager Graphics/Film
The primary purpose of this position is to manage Process Development, Process Scale Up and Capital projects in the Global Process Engineering Group (GPEG) function. This includes:
- Managing the complete life cycle of the highly complex projects including approval of the projects, the planning and execution of the projects, and then the closeout of the projects to ensure planned results are achieved on a timely basis.
- Develop budgets timelines, and ensure progress to plan, as well as tracking project achievements.
- Define projects’ objectives and ensure progress to plan, as well as tracking project achievements.
- Interface with internal customers to agree upon specifications, deliverables, and milestones.
- Represent project and the team and present project results to customers and internal management.
- Recommend new process and tools to achieve advanced project management.
- Manage project status in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
- Address problems through risk management and contingency planning and present solutions and/or options to executive management.