Sales Technical Engineer
ALTIX, a French company, designs, manufactures, markets and services exposure equipment for the printed circuit board, flexible circuit, metal etching, touch panel and other industries. The U.S. subsidiary, focused on the sale and service of Altix equipment in North America, is looking for a sales technical engineer to support their growth.
?The successful applicant will be responsible for selling Altix equipment in North America and will report to the general manager.
- Promote Altix’s products by visiting customers
- Serve as a technical lead & product expert to provide technical recommendations to customers
- Gather on-the-ground market intelligence through customer contact
- Ensure sustainable growth in sales, profits, and market presence
- Develop new business and achieve targets for market penetration, sales and profit
- Manage sales partners
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in sales for capital equipment in the PCB market or related industries
- Business development and marketing background preferred
- 5+ years' North American business leadership experience in related field
- Strong leadership, decision-making and communication skills.
- Proficiency in standard computer software applications such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the US, Canada and to France for training