Reading time ( words)
Atotech, a leading global provider of electroplating and surface-finishing chemicals and equipment for PCB, semiconductor advanced packaging, and dual damascene applications, is pleased to announce its participation in this year’s SEMICON China, held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center from June 27 – 29. CSTIC will be held as a virtual conference in conjunction with SEMICON China from June 26 – July 17, 2020.
Atotech’s experts will be present at booth E5317 and visitors are welcome to discuss the company’s latest innovations, future developments and trends in the electronics industry.
Highlights at the booth will include:
- Spherolyte® Cu UF3 – high-purity ECD Copper process that enables high-speed plating of pure Copper for pillar applications.
- Xenolyte® Zincate CFA2 – universal pretreatment process for all types of Aluminum and Aluminum alloy wafers.
- Xenolyte® Pd HS – pure Palladium deposits for high-reliability pad metallization and RDL housing.
- MultiPlate® ECD system for power IC – simultaneous Copper deposition for embedding power chips.
- NEAP X.1 / X.2 – next generation through-hole and blind micro via filling process for use in VCP systems with insoluble anodes.
SuperDip 21N – Atotech’s 2-in-1 anti-tarnish and anti-EBO post-treatment for leadframe application on both Copper and Silver surfaces and even Nickel/Palladium/Gold.
Atotech is also pleased to announce, that Din-Ghee Neoh, Atotech’s Business Manager for Leadframe and Connector technology, will participate in the virtual conference, CSTIC, with a pre-recorded video presentation. He will discuss: “Enhancing high temperature adhesion performance via a renovated leadframe surface treatment” and his presentation will be available for replay for the entire event (June 26 – July 17).
For more information about Atotech or its product offering, please visit www.atotech.com or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atotech is a global leader in surface-finishing solutions. Through a comprehensive systems-and-solutions approach, the company delivers chemistry, equipment, and service to support diverse industries such as consumer electronics, especially mobile devices and computing; global automotive; communication infrastructure; and many other industrial end-markets. Atotech’s relentless R&D efforts and global TechCenter presence allows it to deliver pioneering and sustainable products combined with unparalleled on-site customer support – making Atotech a critical partner to over 8,000 customers worldwide.
Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is a team of 4,000 experts in over 40 countries generating annual revenues of $1.2 billion (2019). Atotech has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia.