Technical Writer (Full-time, Remote)
SEO company seeking a technical writer in the area of PCB design & manufacturing. We provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry. We are seeking writers who are well-rounded researchers with a particular interest in electrical engineering and impeccable writing skills.
Ideal candidates are seasoned writers with practical experience in electronic systems development in one or more of the following areas:
- Circuit Simulation
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
- Design analysis
- PCB fabrication
- PCB assembly
- PCB testing
- Technical writing experience with a proven track record of independent research and content development. Experience in data sheet, report, or white-paper writing preferred.
- Electronic technician or engineering degree, ideally in electrical engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering.
- Industry experience in PCB design, testing, or manufacturing.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and excellent time management skills.
- A reliable internet connection and computer.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time telecommuting position with a starting salary range of $62,000 to $68,000 annually. Benefits PTO, sick time, 401K, health and dental coverage, and more!
To see the full job description and apply, please visit the link below.