Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- EIPC Member's Job Vacancies
News from Germany
- Atotech Presents Study Results of Pd Initiation in ENEPIG at the InterPACK 2017
- FED Conference September 21–22
Electronics Industry News
- Smartphone Growth Expected to Remain Positive as Shipments Forecast to Grow to $1.7B in 2021
News from the UK
- Reliability and Process Trouble Shooting with SMART Group Events
- ICT Evening Seminar, Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island, September 19
News from the US
- Ventec Highlights Advanced Thermal Management Solutions at Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 27
Saminda Dharmarathna, et al.
The electronics industry has grown immensely over the last few decades owing to the rapid growth of consumer electronics in the modern world. New formulations are essential to fit the needs of manufacturing printed circuit boards and semiconductors.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Electronics industry professionals from 13 countries, mainly from Europe and Scandinavia, others from the USA, but some from as far away as India and Japan, gathered in Meriden, the centre of England, for the EIPC Summer Conference.
Real Time with...IPC
John Ranieri, Business Development Manager for Rogers Corporation, sat down for an interview with me at IPC APEX EXPO in San Diego. He discussed Rogers’ 92ML™ series of thermally conductive epoxy materials, and some of the challenges facing technologists in the power electronics market.