Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- EIPC Member's Job Vacancies
News from Germany
- Atotech Presents Study Results of Pd Initiation in ENEPIG at the InterPACK 2017
- FED Conference September 21–22
Electronics Industry News
- Smartphone Growth Expected to Remain Positive as Shipments Forecast to Grow to $1.7B in 2021
News from the UK
- Reliability and Process Trouble Shooting with SMART Group Events
- ICT Evening Seminar, Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island, September 19
News from the US
- Ventec Highlights Advanced Thermal Management Solutions at Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 27
Real Time with...IPC
Founder and president Yogen Patel shares Candor Industries' history and describes some of the non-standard approaches to PCB production the company uses to make advanced circuit constructions.
Andy Shaughnessy, I-Connect007
Advanced Circuits is one of the largest PCB manufacturers in the United States. Now, the company is expanding the range of its services with the launch of its new Offshore Division. Recently, the company hired PCB veteran Greg Papandrew to lead the new division and help the company meet buyers’ demand for offshore PCB sourcing.
Dr. Wolfgang Babel, CEO and president of Helmut Fischer Group, discusses Industry 4.0, automation, and advanced solutions in PCB measurements.