Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- EIPC Member's Job Vacancies
News from Germany
- Atotech Presents Study Results of Pd Initiation in ENEPIG at the InterPACK 2017
- FED Conference September 21–22
Electronics Industry News
- Smartphone Growth Expected to Remain Positive as Shipments Forecast to Grow to $1.7B in 2021
News from the UK
- Reliability and Process Trouble Shooting with SMART Group Events
- ICT Evening Seminar, Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island, September 19
News from the US
- Ventec Highlights Advanced Thermal Management Solutions at Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 27
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Increasing consumer demands for high performance and the need for high reliability in sectors such as automotive, LED lighting, and renewable energy mean that thermal management is now front and center on the priority list for PCB manufacturing.
Saminda Dharmarathna, et al.
The electronics industry has grown immensely over the last few decades owing to the rapid growth of consumer electronics in the modern world. New formulations are essential to fit the needs of manufacturing printed circuit boards and semiconductors.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Electronics industry professionals from 13 countries, mainly from Europe and Scandinavia, others from the USA, but some from as far away as India and Japan, gathered in Meriden, the centre of England, for the EIPC Summer Conference.