Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Program Available Now! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
News from China
- Schweizer Sets Direction for Further Growth by Investing in China
- Advanced Electronics Needs Met in China
News from France
- Protecno Becomes the First French PCB Manufacturer to Invest in Orbotech's Nuvogo Direct Imaging Solution
News from productronica
- productronica Sets Standards in Electronics Production
News from the UK
- IPC Awards IPC-4101 Qualified Products Listing to Ventec International Group
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference: November 14–15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The second day saw the conference room full once more, the late networking session in the bar having resulted in no significant casualties, and I was pleased to accept the invitation to moderate the first session, on processes and materials for flexible PCBs.
Barry Matties and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
In a discussion following the PCB Executive Forum at IPC APEX EXPO in February, Gene Weiner opened up to Barry Matties and Patty Goldman on the state of the North American electronics industry supply chain and the importance of cooperative efforts up and down that supply chain.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
Orbotech’s PCB Division President Arik Gordon and I spoke in detail about the company’s newest developments in automated optical shaping (AOS), Orbotech’s unique culture and commitment to R&D, and what he expects to see in the near future for the inspection industy.