Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Program Available Now! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
News from China
- Schweizer Sets Direction for Further Growth by Investing in China
- Advanced Electronics Needs Met in China
News from France
- Protecno Becomes the First French PCB Manufacturer to Invest in Orbotech's Nuvogo Direct Imaging Solution
News from productronica
- productronica Sets Standards in Electronics Production
News from the UK
- IPC Awards IPC-4101 Qualified Products Listing to Ventec International Group
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference: November 14–15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the ultracompetitive electronics manufacturing space, companies that don’t continually evolve and invest in new technologies run the risk of being left behind. At the recent EIPC summer conference, many next-generation processes and technologies were discussed and even put on display.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
The sun was shining in Dusseldorf as delegates returned to the conference room for the second day of the EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference. There were very few empty chairs—even those who had enjoyed a late networking session in the hotel bar had taken their seats as Paul Waldner opened the proceedings with Session 5, on a theme of future PCB design, material and processes for the PCB supply chain.
Dan Beaulieu, D.B. Management Group
I recently sat down with Artnet Pro Co-owner Meir Polack to discuss his company's move to represent Altix in North American, South America and parts of Asia. Artnet has traditionally sold pre-owned Orbotech and Camtek equipment, especially LDIs, but due to the increasing competitiveness of this high-end market they decided to seek out the best alternative in new DI equipment.