Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Ventec's Thomas Michels Elected to EIPC Board of Directors
- EIPC in the Top Ten!
Electronics Industry News
- The Big Tech Trends to Follow at CES 2018
- IFS2018 – Future Horizons’ SC Industry Outlook & Forecast
News from Germany
- Atotech Celebrates Sale of its 888th Electrolytic Copper Plating Line
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018 Amsterdam
News from the UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium will be Held on June 5, 2018 at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, Meriden, 13th March 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and at Chester University
News from the USA
- Ventec Highlights Advanced Ultra-Low Dk PCB Materials at DesignCon 2018
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 01
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
At the EIPC summer conference, I-Connect007 Publisher Barry Matties caught up with Ventec Europe & Americas COO Mark Goodwin, who provided an update on Ventec’s new products, the current state of the company, and how Ventec is shaking things up in the materials marketplace.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.