Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Ventec's Thomas Michels Elected to EIPC Board of Directors
- EIPC in the Top Ten!
Electronics Industry News
- The Big Tech Trends to Follow at CES 2018
- IFS2018 – Future Horizons’ SC Industry Outlook & Forecast
News from Germany
- Atotech Celebrates Sale of its 888th Electrolytic Copper Plating Line
News from the Netherlands
- Voice of IoT, DECT and ULE Industry Summit, February 7–8, 2018 Amsterdam
News from the UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium will be Held on June 5, 2018 at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu
- 2018 Spring Seminar and AGM, Best Western Plus Manor Hotel, Meriden, 13th March 2018
- Annual Foundation Course April 9–12, with the First Day at Merlin PCB, Deeside and at Chester University
News from the USA
- Ventec Highlights Advanced Ultra-Low Dk PCB Materials at DesignCon 2018
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 01
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Increasing consumer demands for high performance and the need for high reliability in sectors such as automotive, LED lighting, and renewable energy mean that thermal management is now front and center on the priority list for PCB manufacturing.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.