Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Detailed Program for EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference on June 21–22, 2018
- Retirement of EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold
News from Germany
- Seica SpA Participation at SMT, Nuremberg, June 5-7 - 17 2018, Hall 5, Booth 220, Exhibition center
- Atotech Presents New Products for Flex/Flex-rigid PCB Production at KPCA
- Pete Starkey Article in iConnect007 on the Grand Opening of the New Unimicron Factory in Geldern
Electronics Industry News
- As Germany's Industry 4.0 Matures, IoT Security Stays Top of Agenda
News from the UK
- Booths Galore in Bangalore
- ICT Annual Symposium, June 5, 2018
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 10
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.
EIPC’s Alun Morgan and Editor Pete Starkey discuss electronica's rise to prominence as the best place to meet not just EIPC members but also a broad spectrum of the value chain—designers through OEMs.