Reading time ( words)
News from FED
- FED Educational Film on Production of Electronic Assemblies
- FED Workshop zum Netzwerk 3D-Elektronik & More, September 26, 2018
News from Germany
- Chemistry Solutions for Enhanced Reliability for 5G
- Atotech to Exhibit and Present at the SEMICON Taiwan
News from Italy
- Seica Publishes Video about the New Pilot V8 Next> Series Flying Probe system
News from Switzerland
- DYCONEX Introduces Automated Final Inspections
News from the USA
- Isola Announces Sale of its Existing Arizona Facility; Plans for a New Facility to be Opened in Early 2020
Electronics Industry News
- Apple Suppliers Struggle to Grow Profits in Saturated Smartphone Market
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 19
Nolan Johnson and Barry Matties, I-Connect007
During PCB West 2018, Nolan Johnson and Barry Matties sat down with Jeff Waters, Isola CEO, to catch up on company activities, including the recent sale of the factory in Chandler, Arizona, the plan to build a new facility, product developments, current market dynamics, a new CFO, and much more.
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
For our experts meeting on the August’s theme of reliability, we reached out to Colonial Circuits and asked them to participate in a conference call with our I-Connect007 editorial team consisting of Dan Feinberg, Andy Shaughnessy, Patty Goldman, and Happy Holden. Joining the call from Colonial Circuits was Mark Osborn, president and CEO, Kevin Knapp, quality manager, and Rodney Krick, manufacturing manager.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Part 2 of I-Connect007 Technical Editor Pete Starkey's article on the recent EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany, continues with recap of technical presentations by Emma Hudson, Shannon Juan, Alex Ippich, and Russell Morgan. Read on.