Reading time ( words)
News from FED
- FED Educational Film on Production of Electronic Assemblies
- FED Workshop zum Netzwerk 3D-Elektronik & More, September 26, 2018
News from Germany
- Chemistry Solutions for Enhanced Reliability for 5G
- Atotech to Exhibit and Present at the SEMICON Taiwan
News from Italy
- Seica Publishes Video about the New Pilot V8 Next> Series Flying Probe system
News from Switzerland
- DYCONEX Introduces Automated Final Inspections
News from the USA
- Isola Announces Sale of its Existing Arizona Facility; Plans for a New Facility to be Opened in Early 2020
Electronics Industry News
- Apple Suppliers Struggle to Grow Profits in Saturated Smartphone Market
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 19
Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
Hot on the heels of the news that U.S. President Biden signed a presidential determination in support of the printed circuit board industry, I-Connect007’s Nolan Johnson spoke with David Schild, executive director of the Printed Circuit Board Association of America, about some of the expected implications. David points out, among other things, that this signals increased momentum with government and defense to support U.S.-based printed circuit manufacturing, and the possibility that a renewed interest in the industry by private financing could possibly follow.
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
Each December, we like to look back at the most popular articles of the past 12 months. You never know which article is going to blow up like an Avril Lavigne album. So, grab a cup of eggnog and curl up by the fire! For your holiday enjoyment, here’s a blast from the past: the top five most-read I-Connect007 articles of 2022.
Michelle Te, I-Connect007
We know you have so many questions about what the legislation means for you. Will there be funds to expand or upgrade my facilities? What about tax breaks? How will my specific needs be known? What will the current legislation mean for U.S. vs. China relations? Use this handy guide to get caught up, sort out the CHIPS from the USICAs, and be that someone who talks knowledgably at dinner parties.